New dog care franchise opens in Deerfield
DEERFIELD, IL – A new dog-only pet store is slated to open June 26 in Deerfield. The Dog Stop, a franchise with over 20 locations, will operate at 495 Lake Cook Road.
The Deerfield location is owned by residents Alisa and Jami Guthrie, according to a press release from The Dog Stop.
The Dog Stop offers a luxury boarding, interactive and social childcare experience, spa-like grooming retreat, and retail store. The store’s more than 24,000 square foot indoor and outdoor facility “meets every dog’s wishes,” according to his. website. Other features include:
- Over 24,000 square feet of clean, safe and fun space for your dog
- 100 percent air-conditioned
- Separate and secure play areas for dogs of all ages, sizes and energy levels
- 2 separate outdoor play areas with special antimicrobial “grass” turf
- Grooming and bathing services provided by our experienced groomers
- Retail store with the best dog food, treats, toys and accessories at low prices every day
- Individualized care and concern for each dog
- Adherence to the highest standards of kennel sanitation
- Recommended, insured and licensed veterinarian
To learn more, visit https://thedogstop.com/.
To stay Patched in!